Changing tack

 This week needed a bit of a different approach.  Physically I wasn't up for much, so I used it as an opportunity to focus on things other than push ups and sit ups.  

-I've finished learning Lao Gar, so I've started going through that, focusing on my stances, transitions, or the 6 harmonies. 

-I've started ramping up my acts of kindness, and been mindful of recording all the little AOK I already did.  

-I watched a LOT of Star Trek, all Klingon-centric episodes.  I was feeling better today so I've started doing at least 10 minutes a day of just swinging the Bat'leth around, trying out some of the moves I saw in the battles.  I am gonna need to make another Bat'leth because this one is bearing the brunt of my early experiments, and that's ok.  

-I've been reading and meditating every day.  


It's been a good week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized