My Green Smoothie Method

 I've always hated the fact that most smoothie recipes and protein shakes are usually sweet.  Just once I'd like to see a meal replacement shake flavoured "Taco" instead of "Fudge Brownie".  So when I'm making up my green smoothies I don't usually put in fruits, I have great fun combining random assortments of vegetables and use plain kefir, yoghurt or sour cream as the base, sometimes just lemon juice and water.

Today's smoothie:

-dandelion greens

-cilantro

-half a roma tomato

-3 teeny radishes

-some yellow pepper

-a stalk of broccoli

-a pinch of saffron

-plain kefir


Today's smoothie is really good. 

Our guinea pigs are really enjoying the plethora of veggies at our disposal, also!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized