Volunteer Opportunity!

 I'm guessing everyone missed the message that Amanda Wall posted in the general chat:

"I have a community volunteer opportunity if any members or family members are looking for volunteer hours or reference letters or just that feel-good stuff - https://forms.gle/cWwEdSCMRZj9VPCB9

  • In short, the Keephills Community Hall (15-51515 Range Road 32A) needs a little help painting! If any Sifu's are interested in passing it along to the main feed... that would be wonderful."


After I saw the post, I sent her a message asking if they were still looking for people, she said:

"Thank you! We could still use a few people on Sunday if anyone is interested."

So, if anyone is free on Sunday, it's a good opportunity to get in a bigger ticket AoK.

Comments

  1. Kat, I must be missing something obvious. Where is this "general chat" you are referring to? I am having difficulty finding it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in a difficult spot to find: go to Kwoon Talk, on the menu on the left hand side, under "General" click on "Home", then on the main screen, there should be 3 options at the top, "Feed" "Events" and "Chat". The message was under "Chat"

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized