Numbers for Feberewery

 

Arms: 5105

Core: 5020

Legs: 2450 (I'm adding this requirement in, but have no goal in mind, just wanted to track)

Sparring: 4 (Need to start beating up on Chad in my garage/gym)

KMs: 274

Lao Gar: full reps = 9, now that I've learned the full form I will practice it

Bat'Leth form: 0, still working on developing it

AoK: 62

Finishing Projects: 0 so far

Read Mastery: 16

Meditation: 76 minutes

Reading books: almost finished How to Live Safely in a Science Fiction Universe.  Already have the next book poised.

Mending a relationship: Like Elizabeth, I'm going to focus on nurturing relationships with friends and family.  So far I've been making efforts to check in with people and make plans, so it's going well!

Blog: Keeping up slightly above weekly.  I will be starting work on the I AM project shortly.

Online Presence: check!

IHC classes: haven't missed one, yet!

Core classes: I don't think I've missed one of these in the Rabbit year, either

Comments

  1. Great start to the year! Might I suggest that you count time towards your weapon form at this stage in the game? Not that you have to. You can fill your numbers however you deem fair and reasonable for yourself. But it is something that most of us do while developing our form so thought I would suggest it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seconding what Todai Ferris said above. If you are working on your weapon form then you are working on your weapon form, and it should count. That's just my opinion though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized