Blech


 Last week was...disgusting...for me.  I'll spare the details.

I didn't get much done towards ANY of my goals, except I did a bit of reading.

The only good moment I did have was during I Ho Chuan class on Thursday.  I decided to get up off my chair and at least do a form, since everyone else was doing theirs so beautifully.  Because I was so weak I went reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllly slow.  And I noticed a few things I had never considered before, like what stances I was going into (or NOT going into) with each move, how things should probably flow together, what my fingers were doing, etc.

Things are back to normal today, and I have a renewed motivation to get on with it.

I will also say, that although I appreciate the sentiment of not letting yourself slip into mediocrity by being on top of your game all the time, it occurred to me that I have not even reached that level yet.  I need to work on making my efforts sustainable because so far they have not proven to be very.

I like Todai Vogt's plan of breaking up the situps/pushups into chunks to be done throughout the day.  

In any case, I'll see you guys in class tonight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized