Bumpy road

This last week has not been great for my I Ho Chuan numbers.  I didn't realize how much leeway I had with my time being on night shift, and now that's gone I've been having trouble getting into a new routine. 

But I haven't given up!  Things are settling in at work, and I'm figuring out little moments I can get my push ups and sit ups in.  And I figure if I can get 30 minutes of Kung Fu in every evening then I can start getting my form reps up.

Cleaning up on Saturday was brilliant!  It was really nice getting to see everyone outside of the Kwoon, and I thought we did a pretty awesome job in the park and at the Kwoon.  I really liked how the kids got right into the spirit of it.  

I actually started working on some crafts yesterday, too.  In order to raise funds for our Star Trek social club, the crew of my ship makes crafts to sell at markets, and at the upcoming Fort Fan Fest in Fort Saskatchewan.  My contribution is the painting of teeny "peg people".  Here are some I did last year:


10 points if you can name the crew in the second picture ;-)


Anyway, that's all I've got.  I'm gonna go do some push ups.


Song of the day: Under your Sun by Vitalic

https://open.spotify.com/track/7s6TJMmvpuPJvt2bW6wGFa?si=9cbbbeec34ee406d

Comments

  1. Night Shift are not easy ,balance with routine and opportunities you can have while on break at work

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 minutes of Kung Fu first thing when you wake up is better than 30 minutes in the evening when you wind down. Only because the 10 minutes first thing is pretty much guaranteed. The 30 minute promise after a day filled with everything else is not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

I AM Organized