Continue

I don't really have a lot to say today, except that it was a pretty good week.  I've been getting much more consistent at doing all of my requirements, especially compared to this time last year, and that feels good.  

I managed to make it to open training this last Saturday and had some good progress on the Butterfly Sword form work with Shawn.

There was kind of a funny moment when Malinda was asking me about what I was going to do for my Musical Form

"Probably just my Butterfly Sword form" Said I.

"Oh, then what are you doing for your weapon form?" Said she.

"........F*#$" Said I, forgetting that I had signed up for ALL THE THINGS.

No matter, I have formulated a backup plan, and have a number of good tracks from which I'm trying to choose.




Song of the Day: Nature of Inviting by IAMX (Currently one of the top runners)

https://open.spotify.com/track/21ZmaNd8OvfxAD2URJRcXt?si=d429df1ea2cd4ee4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized