Dive right in

 When I was signing up for the Tiger Challenge this year I looked long and hard at the Musical Form option.  And then I hit <Yes>.  

I've never done a musical form before, and I'm not particularly musically inclined.  But I'm doing it.

So, I'm hoping that I could get some input from the team:

-How long should the form be?

-What do you think goes into a good musical form?

-Any other advice you think I should know?


In other news, I have been going to one of those isolation float tank places in Edmonton for a few years, Modern Gravity.  Last year I got a monthly subscription, but I have not been able to get out there and my 1-hour floats are piling up and starting to expire.  If anyone's been interested in trying out a float tank experience, these guys are top notch.  I'm offering anyone who wants one to take one of my floats.  I'd rather see you guys use these up than have them just expire.

Check the place out at moderngravity.ca

If you're interested, take a look at their online booking thing, let me know when you want to float, and I'll book it!



Song of the Day: You've Got To.... (Norman Cook Remix)

By The Young Punx, Norman Cook, and Fatboy Slim

https://open.spotify.com/track/2yozwNkPOBUs7caTUWv0cZ?si=7798baa4d65048ba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized