August Update

I've been trying to write what I thought was going to be a great post about how I keep my goals in the crosshairs, but the words aren't coming together properly, so I'll just do a quick update.

Work has been a priority for the last little while, and my attendance in class is taking a serious hit.  So, I've been trying to work some Kung Fu into my evenings.  It's a work in progress.  We're supposed to be starting up a job on the West end of Edmonton ~sometime~ soon, where I'm (95% likely) to be stationed for the foreseeable future, which would be fantastic.  

I have de-coupled my push ups and sit ups.  Trying to keep them matched was making it hard.  De-coupling has proved useful, I just need to ensure I track them properly.

I'm at a wedding in BC next week, so I'll miss Wednesday's class, and IHC on Thursday. Originally, I was going to drive out, and fulfill one of my personal requirements along the way: Climb to the top of a Mountain.  But the devastation of Jasper, and my husband needing to stay home for work, has squashed that plan.  So, I need to rethink how I'm going to do that one.

I am quite looking forward to Back to School Week, and Don helped me obtain a new offset pivot for the front door, and I'm going to start cutting the pieces for the underside of the cabinets to rough size this weekend.  I've booked the Monday of BTSW off, and will be there in the evenings Tuesday and Wednesday. 

That's all I got for now.


Song of the Day: Shy little frog by Sushisingz
https://open.spotify.com/track/7tUeh2EZdMOwN6FBmopYqm?si=6afef935458b408f



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized