April showers hopefully bring May flowers

 


I'm just about to crawl into bed so I'll be quick.  My numbers are not where I want them to be, they took a nosedive in April.  However, I have been working at them much more consistently lately.  I am trying out a couple of organizational tools that seem to be helping:
-on the weekend I write out my weekly objectives.  I print it out, and read it daily to see if I'm accomplishing what I want to during the week.
-I bought an app (because there are truly apps for everything!) that gamifies my goals and harasses me to get them done.  
-I printed out a bunch of copies of Mastery and tacked them onto the fridge, above my desk at work, in the gym.  No excuses for not reading it now, Kat!
-I have put events on my google calendar for things like "work on an unfinished project", "crafting", "Bat'leth practice", "meditation".  

We'll see how this works out!



Comments

  1. Does the app happen to be Habatica? Because if so I have it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm using Ultiself. I almost didn't get it because they used high pressure sales tactics to try and get me to buy into all sorts of extra stuff. But the basic app is quite good. I'll check out Habatica!

      Delete
  2. Being aware of where you are at is the most important step.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized