August Numbers

 August was not a great month for me, Kung Fu-wise.  My focus was on other things, so I'm hoping that with the coming of Autumn I can re-focus.  Here are my numbers:

Pushups: 18400

Situps: 18400

Lao Gar: 158

Bat'leth: 136

Sparring: 58 

1609 kms: 1825 DONE

Relationship mending: progressing

Blogs: 35 (a couple behind)

Online presence: there was a bit of a blip but I'm getting back to it

3 performances: DONE (looking forward to more)

Lion Dancing: DONE (also looking forward to more)

Tiger Challenge: DONE

No Missed IHC Meetings: I think I have missed 1 non-mandatory one

Core Curriculum: Doing ok.  Want to do better.

SRKF Projects: BTSW DONE!  What's next?

Mastery: doing good, can pretty much get through most of it with a little prompting.

Unfinished projects: 2 done, 1 getting started this week.

Meditation: 436, could be WAAAAAAAY better

Books: 3.5, need to get back on it.

Craft Projects: 1.5

Work Performance: 8 out of 8 months good.

Leg Exercises: 6050


You know what?  Typing those all out made me feel a bit better.  I see how far I've come, and I see where I need to improve, just need to get myself organized (on many fronts, actually).

The really important thing is following the first rule of I Ho Chuan club: NO QUITTING.


Song of the day: Stars by Visti & Meyland

https://open.spotify.com/track/0MGBWY2pIizJSNLQ4p5IjL?si=b6b972591e10412c


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized