September Numbers

 


I'm not overly happy with my numbers from September, but I'm not overly happy with myself in general for September.  I was working too much and stressed out, and fell back into some less than stellar habits for comfort.  But habits like that tend to just make life less organized and more stressful.

So, at the beginning of October I banned myself from social media and alcohol.  I'm still working on getting a better diet going, but it's getting there.  Things are hopefully settling down at work so that I'll get home in time to get to class.  We spent most of the weekend cleaning and organizing the house so that we can all have less cluttered minds.

Time to get this train back on track.

After this blog I will post my numbers every time.

Song of the Day: Railroad Track by Willy Moon
https://open.spotify.com/track/3OsHe57toPHcaJjPt0PEKx?si=2e7b089c782f4275

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized