Here

 I've had a rough week.  Actually, first, I'd like to amend something I said during the meeting at the beginning of the month.  I said that my daughter can be difficult.  That was wrong of me to say, especially as her mother.

Frankie is not difficult, she is very vocal about what she does and doesn't want to do.  It's very difficult to get her to do something when she doesn't want to, especially when you can't think of a logical reason why she needs to do it.  She stands her ground when she knows she's right, and I'm trying to respect and encourage that, while also trying to maintain my own sanity.

These last 2 weeks while Ben has been gone have been tough on both of us, and she's wanted to spend as much time as she can glomped on to me.  I'm an introvert, and need time by myself to recharge, so I'm finding it really hard and it's been wearing down my mental health.

We have had good moments and bad moments, and this has been an educational experience.

Only 2 more weeks to go.



No song today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized