He's back!

 My Husband made his triumphant return yesterday!  YESSSS!!!

It's good to know that I can do things without him, but dammit, I missed having him around.  Besides being my best friend, and a great dad, he's also a hell of a cook, and I am not.

So, life should get back to "normal".  I managed to make it out to the gym today and went for a run, did a bunch of work on my kung fu.  I'll be back at the Kwoon this week, with bells on.



Song of the day:
Bennie and the Jets by Elton John
(Fun Fact: I once re-wrote the lyrics to Bennie and the Jets for Benjamin and got everyone to sing it to him for his birthday.  He cried)
https://open.spotify.com/track/5Wj1rJnCLpMHdLaxsFtJLs?si=6b3364af6b774a8f


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized