Long Weekend

I almost forgot it was Sunday!

 It's going to be a busy week prepping for the Tiger Challenge, so I'm happy to have an extra day on the weekend to work on stuff.  My musical form is coming along, and everything else is too, I suppose.  It's good to have a deadline to kick my procrastination to the curb.  

"To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time" Leonard Bernstein


But I suppose that's why the Master Instructors pepper events throughout the year, to give us milestones to keep the momentum up.  It's a plan that works well.




Instead of song of the day, here is one of my favourite inspirational musical demos that I've found:

https://youtu.be/cxFj6JlXpfs?si=Vq-YfNZsClaHLHif

Man, the 80s were a golden age of dramatic flair.

Comments

  1. What a fantastic quote! I will definitely be adding it to my mental repertoire!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized