Time

 So, I'm on vacation with my family and my in-laws in Drumheller right now.  And I'm appreciating having extra time.  Normally my days are hectic from the moment I wake up at the ass-crack of dawn, to the moment my head hits the pillow at hopefully-8:30pm.  It seems like my family is always rushing to something: work, swimming lessons, birthday parties, grocery shopping, Kung Fu class, and it's nice to slow down for a bit and say "What do we ACTUALLY want to do today?"

I even brought my butterfly swords and have been working on my SUPUs and forms.

It's just really nice.




  Song of the day: Walk the Dinosaur by Was (Not Was)

https://open.spotify.com/track/5ZG3fDXiAzC1tfXbk2TR3R?si=4454530eefa14403

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warp Factor Metaphor

Bumpy road

I AM Organized